Built on Trust and Exemplary Customer Service
You just got into an accident and it's not pleasant to say the least. Now, you must work with an insurance company to choose the right shop for you and your vehicle, remember it’s your choice not theirs. It can potentially be a stressful and anxious time, but at Dan's Paint & Body, we will strip all the drama out of the equation and make it a positive experience.
When selecting a collision repair facility to fix your vehicle, the two most important things is safety and trust. You want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your car is in capable and caring hands using the latest tools and technologies.
Many of our customers are former satisfied clients or people who've heard about us from their friends and family, we at Dan's Paint & Body specialize in working with all insurance companies on any repair.
We know that your vehicle is one of your most important investments you'll ever make, and that's why we process your claim quickly, efficiently, and hassle-free. By adhering to our pledge of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship while acting as a responsible member of our business community, Dan's Paint & Body is accountable, transparent and has customer service that is second to none.
It’s what Dan has done day in and day out for over 47 years right here in Tucson!
We're Here for the Long Haul
To ensure that every repair meets our stringent standards for quality, the warranty at Dan's Body & Paint guarantees labor and any defects in workmanship for as long as you own your car.
Our Warranty provides:
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on all metalwork including welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
*We will repair and repaint , excluding rust repairs, any metalwork at our sole option within warrantied period, unless caused or damaged from unreasonable use maintenance, or care of the vehicle.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on paint related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation.
*Our paint warranty is valid only over original factory finishes that are free of defect.
STRIPES AND DECALS:
- ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed.
*We will re-prime, re-paint , restripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle, excluding rust repair, at our sole option within warrantied period, unless caused or damaged from unreasonable use or maintenance.
- ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage, excluding electrical assemblies or components.
*We will re-repair any mechanical assembly at our sole option within warrantied period, unless caused or damaged from unreasonable use or maintenance.
- ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY we honor the manufacturer's warranty on any new OEM, aftermarket or used part installed by us for a period not to exceed ONE (1) YEAR or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first.
*We will repair or replace any defective part at our sole option within warranted period, unless caused by damaged from unreasonable use or maintenance.
Only 1 in 10 shops will meet or exceed the requirements for Certification. In order to become and remain Certified by Assured Performance and our partner OEMs, shops must meet or exceed the requirements as established by the auto manufacturers and pass an annual on-site inspection. These requirements ensure that each Certified Shop has the tools, equipment, training, and facility to properly repair vehicles, ensuring the fit, finish, durability, value, and safety.
Dan's Paint and Body is Approved and Certified by:
"It's Your Vehicle, It's Your Choice, Choose Dan's!"
Dan's Paint & Body
3810 E. 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85713
Phone: (520) 795-0075
Fax: (520) 323-0059
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM